Guests Accommodation Facilities
€ 1 per person
Max 6 people
Max next day
Access as users of accommodation facilities
Guests of accommodation facilities
located in the municipality of San Teodoro
who therefore fulfill the tourist tax are entitled to access the beaches with the payment of the reduced measure of 1.00 euros with the obligation to make a reservation. Access is therefore conditional on the availability of seats for the chosen day. To make a reservation, you must enter the code that will be communicated to you by your accommodation provider. It is a six-character alphanumeric code.
Reservations may be requested for the current day or for the next day and for the second following day after 6 p.m. on the current day. It is therefore not possible to request it for more than one day or for successive periods.
The reservation form can be accessed from this website by clicking on “book the beach” or from the dedicated section in the app.
Guests of the accommodations, like other users, must first select one of the two beaches and enter the following information:
– number of people over the age of 12
– Number of people between 5 and 12 years old
Which in total may not exceed 6. If the beach has availability for the number of people requested you can proceed with the reservation by clicking continue.
The applicant’s information will then be requested: first name, last name, email and phone.
The User must then enter the code communicated to him or her by the lodging facility where he or she is staying in the box (indicated as a tax code or coupon) to benefit from the price discount.
After pressing on confirmation and on the payment page will have to click on “place order” to be redirected to the payment platform.
As a reminder, a user can enter only one daily reservation for the same tax code.
We also specify that:
– individuals over 12 years of age are included in the count and are subject to payment of the fee that does not exist for residents taking into account that admission for them is free;
– individuals over 5 years old but under 12 years old are included in the seat count but are not subject to payment of the prescribed fee;
– individuals under the age of 5 are not included in the seat count and do not pay the fee.